i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Llama Fest!!


I went to the Llama Fest in the Krishna Temple..
It was strange.. I went with Sarah, Courtney & some boys.. 
I was kind of scared, there were frightening people there & lots of people who'd grab your shirt & try to get you to buy stuff..
We tried some of their food, it made me feel icky.
We had to take our shoes off to go inside their temple..interesting.
You could barely eat your snow cones cause the ice was so jam packed in the little breakable cup..
However..That is a VERY interesting culture. They have rad music & dancing & they love their llamas! :) 
& it was a grand way to spend time with my buddies! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Your blog version of Llama Fest is much more positive than the liver version.. Much less whiney.. and less complainey.. and less "I'm never going to that again"-y..

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha... I remember going to this with my friends! I never tried the food though, I was too scared!

    ReplyDelete