i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Friday, July 23, 2010

who ya gonna call? BUG-KILLERS!!

The night of July 22nd, 2010, was a good night for an outside late-night.
So thats what Cassie, Chelsea, Kourtney and I did.

{kourt. me. cass. (photo credit to chels)}

{kourney & i}

{cassie&chelsea}

STORY TIME: We were just sitting in my grass then an evil, gigantic spider had the nerve to crawl across the blanket and terrorize us. We decided it was time to find the little nasty...

{Kourt & I searching...}
Then we found him. And we took care of him. He's good and dead, now.

{killing him...with a shovel}

Next we found a beetle. A giant, evil one.
Chelsea named him Joey. I think it fits.

{Joey}

{the dead nasty spider}
BASICALLY... We had a fabulous night and I must say, we are quite the bug-killers. So if you ever find yourself with a giant, horrifying bug... We're your gals!

No comments:

Post a Comment