i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

There are so many rumors floating around about what has really happened and what hasn't, so I'm not going to start talking like I really know what is going on, but I wanted to ask you all a favor. Please pray for 4 of the greatest boys and their families from Springville. Today the 4 of them got into a topless jeep and were driving donuts in the high school parking lot, they lost control and rolled the jeep. 2 of the boys were thrown from the vehicle. To my understanding, 2 or 3 of them are released from the hospital while one boy is in the hospital in critical condition. I keep hearing he isn't very stable, but then I hear that he's doing okay, so I'm not really sure exactly how he is doing right now. He was thrown from the vehicle and the jeep landed on top of him. He has serious head, neck and spinal injuries. We're all hoping he makes it!

These 4 boys and their families need all the prayers they can get, each one helps. Please keep a prayer in your heart for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment