i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Monday, March 26, 2012

The Weekend

i didn't make you wait too long for this post, now, did i?

*******************************************************

ROAD TRIP!
March 22nd - the 25th I was invited to accompany Craig to his family reunion in Bryce Canyon.
Lets just say, it was the best weekend I've had in a long time. 
The trip to Bryce was definitely not like the family vacations I take with my fam (in other words, it was no Disneyland/Disney World) but was so much fun!





I had so much fun with his family, going exploring and finding little adventures along the way.
A small group of us went on our own little exploration one day and found a big..wall(?) thing. Craig's dad, had a tarp in his truck and decided to turn this wall thing into a slide. We had so much fun sliding down it and watching each other slide down.

 Me sliding with two of Craig's nieces :)

 This trip also made for many kodak moments. This was such a pretty place with so many amazing things to see. I loved being able to really be in nature and take it all in.

 Craig's pretty, sweet sister, Jen.

THIS is my new favorite picture of Craig and I, I think.
Here, we are inside of a slot canyon hike.

Craig's brother, Scott and myself about to go down a big drop-in.

This hike was new for me. I had to use a lot of muscles I haven't used in a long time.
There were a lot of scary parts, too, but I'd say I held my own pretty well with minimal embarrassing moments, and thankfully I had Craig there to help me (tons) along with the rest of his helpful family who came on the hike.


Lunch break.


Dirty, dirty. Fun, fun.

After the hike we went on a bumpy ride on the back of a jeep. We stood on the bumpers and held on for dear life...in my case, at least. Also, very fun :) Oo, no picture, but I shot a real gun. Cool, right?

This is me and Craig's nephew and niece, my little, sweet friends before dinner, one night :)

 Finally, and sadly, Sunday, our super great trip had to come to an end.
That morning, we got ready, attended Sacrament Meeting at Craig's aunts ward and made our way back to Springville.

This trip was really so, so much fun.
I'm so thankful I had the opportunity to go with Craig and his incredible family and do so many new things I'd never done before.
Like I said, it was the best weekend I've had!
(thank you, craig!)
:)

1 comment:

  1. We certainly enjoyed having you down there with us! See...you can have fun in places besides Disneyland!

    ReplyDelete