i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

My Closet & I...

We have a few needs.

Remember how I have insomnia? Remember how I've said I can waste countless hours googling random things on the internet? Yeah, I've been doing that, tonight..and I have work tomorrow at 9am. Oh well-not even tired.

But really, look at these things. Love.


These are too cool.

 This dress just makes me happy.

If you were thinking about getting me any of these items, these are what I want the most. Ah, please?!

These remind me of the ocean, I think.

Technically, I guess this is a wedding dress..but I really love white sundresses and this ones darling.


Alright, thats all. Maybe I'll sleep now, but probably not. Maybe facebook needs some tlc from me...

No comments:

Post a Comment