i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sticky & Colorful

It is summer. (well, basically) My summer seems to be revolving around one thing:

Snow Cones

This is especially weird for me because never in my entire life have I been one of those people who, once summer comes around, craves snow cones. In all honesty, I've never really even liked snow cones. If I went an entire summer without one, I'd be a-okay.

But! When you take a summer job working in two local snow shacks, you become much better acquainted with them and, dare I say it, maybe even like them and crave them. (and get your fam. hooked, too)

I love my job. Even though some days are mind-bogglingly slow, its a fun job to have. I'm one lucky-ducky. It is fun/funny to come home from work with good money from tips, sticky arms and legs from sugar water and colorful hands from all the different syrups. 

However, the main point of this post was that you know your summer revolves around snow cones when your sisters makes snow cones out of anything, really anything for you. This is definitely something that we never would have done before this year. Never.

Today while Savannah was doing dishes, she would fill cups up with bubbly soap and give them to me-snow cones!
I've received several drawings. of? -snow cones!
{pictured below} Adi has a little sandbox. What does she make with the sand and some caution cones?-snow cones!

Ah, snow cones :)
Cute.







On a completely different topic, my Angus puppy is still cute as ever!
About a week ago we took him to the vet..the little man is a whopping one pound ten ounces.
He is a hyper, wiggly little squeaky toy...who I'm sort of crazy in-love with!

(this is one of my favorite pass times - taking naps or snuggling with my two boys)
(in other news, walter is maybe finally sort of deciding to give angus a chance and not always be completely annoyed by him..fyi: angus LOVES walter (: ...heres to hoping their love grows (in walters case) and lasts!)


No comments:

Post a Comment