i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

the working college gal

Believe it or not, I am a busy college student. 

And? 
I like it. 

Having a job, school, homework, friend time and family matters is freaking awesome. It gets a little hectic and chaotic, sometimes, but that only makes it better.

See, for twenty years, I was boring. I was just lazy and had loads of free time. I was livin' "the life." But after so long, I realized I didn't really like, "the life," very much. (even though sometimes i won't/wouldn't admit it.) I wanted a busy life that gave me purpose. Now, I'm proud to announce that after years of procrastination and such, I have a busy life and I'm enjoying myself, incredibly.

Its 12:48 p.m. right now and I still have homework to do, I've had a busy day and tomorrow will be even more busy. I think in a normal situation I'd be going crazy with the stress and overwhelming amount of "stuff," but if you saw me right now, you'd see a smile pasted on my face.

Because I like being a busy college student.


No comments:

Post a Comment