i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Thankful Day 10

SCHOOL & WORK

Believe it or not, yes, I'm thankful for school and for work. 

I'm thankful for school. (wow, mom and dad, did you ever think i'd say that?!) I'm grateful I have the opportunity to learn and am able to take classes that are specific to things that I want to learn about. (college is better than high school in that way) I'm grateful I get to meet new people and have new opportunities and experiences because of school and the people there. UVU is a great school, I'm thankful I am lucky enough to go because I know some people don't get these opportunities.

I'm thankful for work. I work at a sno shack not too far away from my house and I'm also an assistant yoga instructor at a class at UVU. They're both very new jobs to me but so far I love them and I love the social aspect of it and the fact that I feel like I have purpose! Also, the money sure isn't a bad thing :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the jobs - that's fun and exciting. And no, the money thing is never bad!!! :)

    ReplyDelete