i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

summa lovin'

Yesterday, June 21st, was the first official day of summer. Summer is here. Hallelujah! 

::happy dance::

My darling sister, Savannah, is at her first year of Girls Camp, right now {i miss her} so Adi-Lu and I decided to welcome in the beautiful summer season by going to 7 Peaks water park. 

warning: i was particularly un photogenic, today.


7 Peaks was b.u.s.y.! Apparently we weren't the only ones who had the genius idea to go play in the sunshine and water. Shoot


It was an incredible 98 degrees and the water was warm and cozy.






I talked Miss Adi into braving the "big" slides. In the words of the little beauty, she had, "so many butterflies I have to go potty," but that gutsy gal did it and loved them so much we went on them several times! The picture below is Adi on that blue slide...You fly down the slides really fast so I sort of missed her. (she is down there near the bottom of the long, blue slide) (oh, and the picture above is my shadow while i was wasting time waiting for adi to shoot down the slide)





Happy Summer, everyone! Lets not forget what a perfect season this is and make the most of it! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment