i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Conversation in the Kitchen

Thank you
Those words will never suffice nor truly show you the impact you made on my heart, soul and mind. Perhaps, unless you read these words and then my mind, you'll never know what the conversation in the kitchen did to me. For once, someone finally saw deeper than my skin and had a taste of what I've felt. I saw the sympathy in your eyes, heard it in your voice and felt it in your long embraces. I needed that, I needed you, more than I was ever aware. I'm a long way from perfect, but because of you I have the confidence to get there. (i hope and i pray every single night that i never lose you) You looked me over and you smiled, called me pretty and pulled me in, again. Maybe its cliche, being a girl and all, but that gesture sent me soaring and changed the girl I see in the mirror, now. Its possible you thought everything you said were merely words, but to me, they changed me. My confidence. My happiness. My motivation. My life. I owe the heart-transformation to you, dear. You perfect person, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment