i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

10 Things on my Mind

  1. I'm going to make a quilt. I already have the fabric picked out and cut - all thats left is me getting enough motivation to actually start  it. 
  2. When I signed up for my 8am class this semester, thinking it would be so much easier to wake up for than last semesters 7am class...I was dead wrong. I will never be a morning person no matter how hard I try.
  3. I haven't exercised good and hard in a long time. No more laziness, ChelseaKate.
  4. Angus the Bunny Puppy is a stinker - I am bound and determined to get him to be a well-behaved little man. (don't doubt me mom, miracles happen)
  5. My boyfriend is the best boyfriend. Ever. And I like when I get home from being with him and find out my clothes smell like him :)
  6. Soccer is very fun to watch and also quite intense to watch.
  7. "I Won't Give Up" by Jason Mraz and "Kiss Me Slowly" by Parachute are my favorite songs and I will listen to them as much as I'd like, tomorrow.
  8. Maybe I don't hate cats as much as I sometimes think I do.
  9. When I'm done with this pointless post I'm going to pick out what I'm wearing tomorrow, otherwise I won't be able to sleep because my mind will be so occupied in stressing out over what I'll wear and if it will be cute or not. (because that is important)
  10. I really thought I'd be asleep before 1am, tonight. (this morning?) I've got 12 minutes to try and accomplish that goal. Goodnight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment