i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Resolutions

Every year, around December, I always think about new years resolutions. But that is as far as I go. I just think about them. Maybe I'll even set a few goals and sort of do them the first few days of January or at least think of them, but I'll be honest, they never last long... So who's to say this years resolutions will be any different? Regardless, here I am, promising I'll stick to them just like I do every year. Maybe this time I really will come through and not give up on these goals.

In thinking of ways to really accomplish these new years resolutions, I thought maybe writing them down would be a good motivation. Perhaps some of you readers can check-up with me occasionally and make sure I'm still working on them, yeah? (please?!)

So without further ado, here are my 2012 New Years Resolutions:

1: Do my New Years Resolutions
2: Have more meaningful personal prayer morning and night
3: Read my scriptures every day, no excuses - even if its just one verse
4: Get good at playing the piano again
5: Write in my journal at least five times a week
6: Be more charitable and look for more opportunities to serve
7: Exercise at least 5 times a week
8: Eat healthier/drink more water
9: Keep a 'thankful journal'
10: Go to the temple once a week
{and a few more personal ones i choose not to publish, publicly}


Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment