i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Sunday, June 3, 2012

(pre) Magic


Good golly, I love Disneyland!!
Just a few hours ago, my family, Craig and I arrived home from the Happiest Place on Earth, and I think I can speak for everyone when I say we miss it already. Cheesy as it sounds, that place really is magical.
Anyway, tomorrow we're doing a big photo exchange so we have everyones pictures our group has taken while we were in lovely Disneyland for four beautiful days. Sooooo, after I have a few more pictures, I'm going to do the real Disneyland post with more detail, pictures, excitement, etc.
Right now, I just wanted to post this super cute picture and remind you that I LOVE DISNEYLAND and get you excited for the real-deal post thats coming, soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment