i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Friday, June 15, 2012

twenty9

Its my BEST friends birthday!!


(Unfortunately, I don't get to spend Craig's birthday with him due to the fact that he is backpacking for the next few days, but I know he's having a blast and has been looking forward to this trip, so I can't complain. If he's happy, so am I.)

When my family members have a birthday, I have tried to make it a habit to, in their birthday post, list a few of my favorite things about them.. I feel its only right to do this with Mr. Lifferth, as well!!

So, here it goes:
  • Craig is a gentleman. This is a quality I feel like not a lot of guys care to have, anymore. So, I consider myself incredibly lucky to be in-love with a man who truly is one.
  • Craig loves the gospel and honors his Priesthood. He's a spiritual guy and a huge example to me. He is a Priesthood holder and lives his life worthily. Its special to see.
  • Craig is healthy - he cares about what he puts in his body and he is active, often.
  • Craig listens when you talk to him. I love knowing that I can tell Craig a story or something on my mind and know that he'll remember it even if it was a conversation that happened weeks ago.
  • Craig is hilarious. I practically crave Craig's sense of humor, now. He is so quick and sarcastic and makes me laugh so hard my stomach hurts and my cheeks are sore.
  • Craig knows how to be mature and serious when it is appropriate.
  • Craig is so good with kids. This has always been something important to me. I love little kids and I've always hoped I'd end up with a guy who is comfortable around kids and more than that, enjoys being with them, playing with them and talking to them. Seeing him with his nieces and nephews always puts a smile on my face because he is fabulous with them and has exceeded all my expectations when it came to my man and kids. (my very favorite is to see him hold babies!)
  • Craig seems to always have the future in mind and makes very wise decisions because of it.
  • Craig gives me butterflies and butterflies are some of my favorite things to get.
  • Craig is friendly..to everyone! It doesn't matter if he knows you or not, Craig will have a nice little chat with you and certainly put a smile on your face.
  • Craig is family-oriented. I love it.
  • Craig gives the very best hugs. They're the cure to any bad day, and if you're having a good day, they're the cherry on top!
  • Craig is a hard worker - if there is a job to be done, he will do it and not stop until it is completed.
  • Craig is helpful. I often find myself telling Craig issues on my mind or ask him his opinion on decisions I need to  make and he always helps me weigh both sides and, in the end, make the best decision for me.
  • Craig is handsome. Just looking at that boy (especially those pretty blue eyes of his) makes my heart beat real fast:)
  • Craig cares for me and love me. This sounds a little selfish, but its something about him I adore. It feels good to be cared for so genuinely, treated so kindly and loved so sweetly by someone. Especially him:) He is the best. The. Best.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CRAIG!! 
I LOVE YOU, BIRTHDAY BOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment