i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Gus Gus

You may not believe this (especially if you know my parents) but you should believe it. Because its true.

Guess what, guys?
The Walker family has made a major purchase.
And its name is Gus.

Mhmm, we got ourselves another adorable puppy.
A teacup shih tzu - the same breed as Angus.
(Walter, too, but Walter isn't a teacup).

He is six weeks old and a little bundle of happiness, fluff, squeaks and cuteness.
We're in love.

See, we got him because we thought we wouldn't have Angus, anymore..
But, guess what?
We still have Angus.
That equals three doggies.
Three shih tzu's.
Three brothers.

I'm pretty sure we all thought having three doggies would be madness..
I guess it may, still..
But we love it. 
I wouldn't trade any of them!
Love 'em all.
Lots.


Walter and Angus have really been sweet to Gus.
I think Gus gets a little freaked out, sometimes, but I don't blame him, the boys can be a bit rough with him. 
Its funny, actually, Gus has kind of beat up on Angus.
As my dad put it, "Its rude to beat up the handicapped guy."
But at the end of the day, they're buds.


Really, though, is he not the sweetest little face?
Gah. I adore him and his little squeaks.
I adore his puppy smell and puppy breathe and his rolly little belly. 



No comments:

Post a Comment