i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Monday, June 11, 2012

The Sweetest Thing

I am a hopeless romantic through and through - I have been since I can remember. The thoughts and ideas of true love and happily ever after and being in head over heels love forever and ever has always been something that brings a big smile across my face.

Something romantic I've always adored seeing is married couples still so in love, not afraid to show that the sparks still there. I guess in my opinion, the dating scene is so mushy, hand-holdy, giddy, etc I've worried before that once you're married that goes away, so seeing people who have been married for years and years still so in love fills me with hope, joy and gives me even more reason to look forward to my future. 

Today at the chiropractor I was able to witness one of these sparks-still-there moments with the sweetest, tiny little old couple. The moment stole my heart and gives me butterflies when I think of it. This is a story of true love, I tell you.

Like I said, this little couple was quite old, they were these sweet little tiny, smiley people and I liked them from the second I saw them. The woman went first to get her back adjusted then was moved back into these private-type rooms where you get your back iced, heated or whatever else.. These rooms have two beds in them, so when the man was finished with his adjustment he was taken back into the same room as his cute little wife. 

As he walked into the room, I heard him say, "Now, I must have done something right if I got lucky enough to be in the same room as the prettiest girl, here!!" 

My heart melted when I heard this. After their many years together, she is still the prettiest girl in the room to him. If that isn't true love, I don't know what is. I love that. I can't wait to have that, someday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment