i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother Dear I Love You So

I'm a few days late. I'm sorry, I'm sorry!
Even though it was on Sunday, I couldn't go without telling my beautiful, wonderful, lovely mommy HAPPY MOTHERS DAY and also, I love you. A lot.


My momma has got to be one of my very best friends.
If you know my mom, you know there isn't another soul out there like this lady - she is one of a kind.
Let me tell you a few reasons why I love my little mommy-friend
  • My mom is one of the happiest people - she laughs all the time
  • My mom has taught me that Disney is the bomb
  • My mom has never put herself first, its always her kids and their wants before her own, how cool is that?
  • My mom is supportive. If you want to do something, or if you're good at something she'll help you achieve it
  • My mom is smart - the girl knows her stuff
  • My mom likes to text..which is good because that happens to be one of my favorite pass times
  • My mom has killer dance moves 
  • My mom is pretty - I have always loved her smile
  • My mom is a good teacher, especially when it comes to teaching her 3 daughters how to one day be a wife and mother
  • My mom is patient - a virtue I'm still trying to master, so I'm glad I've got her as an example
  • My mom gives warm hugs
(there is so much more to my mommy...but theres a few)

I LOVE YOU MOMMY!
HAPPY, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your Mommy too. She is amazingly talented and a "go to" friend.

    ReplyDelete