i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Oh, My Honey.

In the past six and a half months I have been very, very fortunate in that I have been able to see the face of my beautiful boyfriend every single day. Even if we didn't see each other in person, we were able to FaceTime on our phones and see each other, that way. Now that I think of it, I haven't gone a day without him physically, face-to-face in...four months! 

Obviously, I have grown very attached to Craig. Not to get all sappy on you, but I think about him 24/7 and I completely, entirely adore him. He is as perfect as perfect gets and I can't imagine my life without him. He's my best friend and the person I would love to see every day for the rest of forever. He makes me happier than anyone else can and I find myself constantly looking forward to the next time I get to see him and see his pretty blue eyes and wonderful smile and be entertained by his humor and lifted up by his sweet, genuine heart. I finally found a good one, guys :)

Well, yesterday afternoon Craig left to go camping for just a couple days with his brothers.  I've learned something. I am not used to being alone. This whole, not being able to see him, call him or text him is an alien feeling.

  I miss my best friend! 


BUT! I suppose there is some good coming from this.. I know Craig is having a great time with his bros up in the mountains, one of his favorite places to be, and I, in this time apart, have been able to see just how crazily grateful I am for Craig and his presence and example in my life and for our talks, laughs, dates, naps, movie-watching, hot tubbing, drives, hand holding, cuddling, smiling and soooooo much more. Also, its made me realize I can't take his hugs for granted, anymore :) I love those magical, warm things.  

Haha, I am just realizing this post sounds like Craig has left for several months rather than a few days.. But what can I say? I love the boy and this is my first time really missing him for a substantial amount of time, and you guys know me.. When I'm feeling something - I write it out!

The good news is, I'll see him soon! :) And I can't wait to see him and give him a great big hug!!
I miss you, Craig!!


**feel free to make fun of me for sounding so desperate, hopeless and pathetic in this post. i know, i sound tragic, i just miss him, k? :)**

No comments:

Post a Comment