i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Little Viola Girl


Today Miss Savannah Klaire had an orchestra festival at UVU. The mommy and I were able to go up there and watch Mapleton Junior High's 7th grade orchestra perform a couple songs. This was my first time finally seeing my cutie-head sister play her viola with the rest of her orchestra. They sounded really good and were quite cute. Savannah was front and center and, of course, very fun to watch. She's quite the little musician - I was excited to see her show off her skills. She's always told me she loved orchestra and from what I've heard of her practicing at home, she is good and loves her viola. I knew she was anxious for me to see her perform, too. (thats one of the best parts of being a big sister..you're little sisters are always excited to show you what they've been working hard on and are proud of and have you experience the these things) I even got a few smiles from her while they were tuning for their performance. Good job, Banny! :) I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment