i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Ring of Fire

So, did you see it? The eclipse??
Yesterday evening, here in good ol' Utah, we were able to see it!
Not going to lie, it was pretty neat. 

Rumor has it, if you look at an eclipse with your naked eye, you will go blind.
Not good.
I was at the Lifferth's (thats Craig's family) house when the eclipse was taking place and luckily, they had some prepared neighbors..
A big group of us gathered together in a street to see the eclipse through welding glass.

Once I finally figured out what it was I was supposed to be looking at..
It was so pretty! And very cool.
Its not every day the moon goes directly in front of the sun.  

These are not my pictures, just two pictures I found on the world wide web of the scene I was able to witness, last night. I thought you'd enjoy them.



 And here we are.
The gang looking at the sky:)

No comments:

Post a Comment