i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Kick Off

I have the CUTEST boyfriend, ever.
A few nights ago he told me that on friday he wanted to take me to hike Stewart Falls.
So yesterday was friday - and we hiked Stewart Falls!
A great way to kick off the warm-weather-dating-season.
It was so much fun to be with each other and be up in the mountains, able to forget about everything back down on the flat lands of reality. It was just the two of us and our conversation. Couldn't get any better than that.
I was happy camper.
I was in nature - the second best (*tied with one other place) place in the world to be
&
 I was with my handsome Craig - the very best place in the world to be :)



*Disney, of course. (17 days!)

No comments:

Post a Comment