i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Baby Got Back (problems)


THE CHIROPRACTOR

This is starting to feel like my home away from home. 

*******************

A few weeks ago I went to the Chiropractor for the first time because for the last several months, my back has HURT. I went in with the expectation of bad news, because that is just how I work in medical settings, I'm either a medical mystery, or its some form of bad news. In this case, I guess it was both. But at least I was prepared.

My first visit, there, my doctor (who i like very much, btw) took a scan of my spine. This scan looked at each vertebra in my back and assigned each one a color. White=no pain. Yellow=slight pain. Green=pain. Blue=heavy pain. Red=severe pain.

With my intro to this post, I bet you can guess what color my whole spine was..with the exception of two vertebra. Yup, my entire spine was red, except two that were blue. Lucky me, eh?

So now, the Chiropractor employees and I are getting real close, seeing as I visit them 3-4 times a week. It isn't so bad, though. My family and Craig keep reminding me the pain and all the popping (i especially loathe neck-popping) will be worth it when, one day, my back feels better. I know they're right..I just like to whine, sometimes. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment