i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Friday, May 27, 2011

10 Days of Thankfull [day 1]

The other day I was reading someones blog and they were doing a blog challenge called '10 Days of Thankful.' I really like the idea of this because I believe everyone could be more thankful or at least pay more attention to the things we should be thankful for. With that being said, I've decided to do my own 10 Days of Thankful.


Day One: MY FAMILY
My family is as good as they come.
I'm so, so, so incredibly thankful for them and often times I wonder why I got so lucky to be a member of the little Walker family tree. 
My daddy is a hard worker and is a spiritual giant and a very great example to me.
My mommy is the most selfless person I've met who puts her kids first in every aspect and wants us happy more than anything.
Savannah-Bug is strong and confident in herself and is the best listener and best laughing partner.
Adi-lu is the most caring girl on earth, keeps things exciting and active and is so optimistic and joyful.

I am also incredibly thankful for my extended family. From day one they've all been the best and I'm fortunate enough to have a good relationship with each member. 
I love you all.

I am thankful for my family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment