i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Monday, May 30, 2011

Thankful Day 3

MY GIRLFRIENDS

I am the luckiest little lady in the land when it comes to friends, especially my girlfriends. They are fabulous and perfect and the greatest girls you'll ever, ever meet in your entire lifetimes. 
I'm so thankful that I've been blessed enough to meet each of them and get to know them so personally and share so many great memories with them. I know that if I ever need anything, I can turn to any one of them and they'd come to my rescue and help me out until I'm 100% better.
I'm so thankful for my friends :) :)

By the way, a lot of these pictures are from my phone and come with that annoying little black border... sorry!!


me & whit
me & katie
chelsea, me & sarah
kelsie & myself 
chelsea, whitney, me & sarah
chels, me & cassie
me & sarah
whitney & meee
kourtney & me
chelsea, kourtney, me, whitney, sarah..oh & brennan :)
amanda, me, whitney, sarah, aubrie, chelsea, kim, chelsi, kourtney
me & katie
chelsea, sarah, me, cassie (in disneyland)
chelsea&chelsea
kourt, me, cassie
me & jenna
chelsea, chelsea, cassie
me, whitney, sarah
jenna & chels
















No comments:

Post a Comment