i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Monday, May 9, 2011

pants..

For the space of about an hour today, I was truly convinced that I was a four-year old.

It was the first day of school for the new semester and my cute mommy drove me to school (thats right-you're never too old to have your momma take you places) but before we went to school, we stopped and got breakfast. I pulled my food out of the bag and a whole bunch of grease spilled onto my cute skinny jeans, followed shortly after by some frosting. (Way to make a 1st impression at school, huh?)

Perfect.

After school, the mommy picked me up and brought my new, adorable puppy, Angus-who is still an untrained puppy. As I was holding him, the little guy decided to go potty all over my lap. Really though, all over!

Great.

We had lunch later, for dessert we had empanadas from Taco Time. Well, those are messy. The sugary stuff on the outside got all over my pants and while eating I managed to have some of the apple-goo flop out onto my lap.

Dandy.

I was just the complete package, today, basically.

As soon as we got home, my pants were off and my mommy kindly washed them for me.

They're clean now. Well, sort of... Grease is not my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment