i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Question of the day

Lately, I've been kicking my butt trying to get into better shape. I still have so many different exercise forms I need to try and master, too. I'm a dork and I'm already stressing out about being in good shape and looking hot for my wedding. No, this isn't me telling you theres a wedding in the future...I'm far from that day, no worries. But I'm a girl and I naturally look forward to my wedding. I want toned legs, good arms, a lifted booty, a six-pack, etc, you know?
Just so you know, a future wedding isn't the only reason I want to be in shape. Being in shape is just a good lifestyle and one I enjoy living.

Blah, blah, blah...

The last few days I've been even more sore than usual. I am in my yoga class then I also take a two hour yoga class at school, I have zumba, running, weights, squats, push ups, sit ups, crunches, lunges, and whatever other exercises I put myself through and I'm always sore afterwards.

This left me thinking...

I consider myself a person who is in pretty good shape and I still get sore regularly...and I plan to stay fit for the rest of my life.


So, tell me, am I ever not going to be sore? 

No comments:

Post a Comment