i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Friday, May 6, 2011

13 things you probably didn't know about me (& if you did...good 4 u)

1: bridges & loneliness are my two greatest fears


2: when i get really anxious/nervous/excited i flex my butt cheeks a lot..and it gets tingly and hurts (charming, eh?)


3: i've written a few songs and put them to guitar music


4: i don't care who you are, if i see you crying, hurting, sad, etc. i'll want to fix you somehow. i've always been a very sympathetic soul


5: i don't believe in "leaving the past behind" every day i think of my past-the good, the bad, the beautiful, the ugly-because i like to remind myself of how far i've come


6: almost always, i look at my phone at 12:34 and i think it means something deeper than i understand


7: for now at least, my wedding is almost completely planned--i think about my wedding a lot


8: tanning beds terrify me


9: when i think about losing someone i love it brings tears to my eyes and my stomach hurts


10: my biggest insecurity about myself? my toes


11: pictures taken in a soft focus always get me


12: socks bring me a happiness that nothing else can do in the same way


13: i underlined all my lucky numbers (yes, 13 is one of them--i've always found luck in that #..& yes i have a few of them but you should know 2 is my luckiest)

No comments:

Post a Comment