i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Mommy is the Bomby

(fyi: this is my moms name in my phone)


"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide, forever, to have your heart go walking around outside your body." (a favorite mommy quote of mine)


HAPPY MOMMY DAY!


I am the luckiest, luckiest little girl in the whole entire world because I am surrounded by the most amazing mothers this world has to offer. I'm so thankful for the good influences they have all been to me and all that they have taught me. To all my beautiful aunts, lovely grandmothers, sweet neighbors and grand friends-happy mothers day!! I hope you have the best day ever because you all deserve it.


Have you ever met my mommy? If you have, you know that what I am about to say is very true: My mommy is the best. I have no clue why I got lucky enough to call her my mommy but I am forever grateful for the blessing that she is to me. My momma is my best friend. She is the person that knows the most about me, knows all my secrets and knows all my dorky thoughts and loves me, still. How lucky am I? 


I've had a very untraditional dating life. There is never a dull moment and I've had some of the craziest, whackiest, stupidest, best, most perfect, beautiful, insane moments happen to me. The thing I am most grateful to my perfect mommy is for her help, support, advice, thoughts, listening ear, and open mind throughout all of my experiences with boys. It doesn't matter if they're some of my worst or best moments, she has been so great through all of these moments and continues to help me, daily, with them.


My mom is the most caring lady I know. She is so selfless. She wants nothing more than for her three girls to be the very happiest they can be. She sacrifices so much for us and goes through a lot of crap just so we can be happy and live the best life we can. Between my mommy and daddy, Heavenly Father has made Savannah, Adi and I the most fortunate girls on earth.


I know it is such a cliche line, but truly, if I can turn out to be half the woman my mommy is, I'll be in good shape. Whenever I think about my future children, I always hope that I can have a relationship with each of them like my mom has with my sisters and me. I can't help but smile knowing that my children are going to have the worlds most amazing and cute little grandma.


I love you so much, mommy! I am so thankful for you and for everything you've ever done for me. I'm sorry I'm a pain in the bum sometimes and am not nearly as grateful for you and your actions as I should be, just know I love you more than I know how to say. Thank you for all of the fun times we've had together. Thank you for all the rides, diet coke runs, singing & dancing, trips to Disneyland/World, talks, laugh-attacks, sleepovers, and love and support. I hope one day I can be just like you. 


I LOVE YOU, THE MOMMY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment