i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Now, may I introduce to you: Angus


I would like to welcome the newest addition to my little family:
ANGUS
This is my new little baby puppy.
 I just got him today. He sort of looks like a guinea pig and has cute blonde goggles on. He's sweet.
 He is a teacup shih tzu and he is teeny. He only weighs 2 1/2 lbs right now and his maximum weight should be about 7lbs.
 He is squeaky and snuggly and has the cutest face I've ever seen (on a puppy).
 Walter wasn't quite sure how he felt about Angus at first. But now he loves him and has taken on the roll of Angus's mommy and he takes that roll seriously. He always has his eyes on the little puppy.
 In typical puppy fashion, Angus sleeps a lot.
He is as cute as pie. I'm in love with my little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment