i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Friday, September 3, 2010

2

There have been two things really weighing on my little mind lately.

The first? Todd. He's adorable, I love him and I miss him. Pretty much, he is lovely and incredible and every other wonderful word there is. I'm a lucky little lady, friends. Oh, but, also? I miss him. Soooo much I miss him.



The second thing is my freaking adorable, darling, perfect sisters. They've started school, too. I can't believe how old they are. By old, I mean 8 and 11. Thats scary. I remember the days they were both born. They were teeny. They've always been teeny. Then here we are... They're big. They're all grown up and going to 3rd and 6th grade. Savannah is almost taller than me. Adi is sprouting, too. Its insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment