i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Friday, September 10, 2010

If you love me...

Okay, guys. I'm in need of advice, and sometimes when I ask for advice on this here blog...I don't get any. But this time, I really need it. Okay?! Pleeeaaasse?!?! My feet and my sanity are at stake here.

Heres the deal. I have toilet paper feet.


Toilet Paper Feet: {toy-let, pay-per, feeeeet} A condition in which your feet get torn apart by any, I repeat, any pair of shoes no matter how comfortable they may seem. Sympathy should be shown to those, unfortunate souls, who suffer from such a disease.


This is a serious matter. My. Feet. Kill. KILL. Just ask my family and my friendsies...I always have blisters. Why?! Because I've yet to find a pair of shoes that don't end up making my poor little feet look like a scene on CSI. Its tragic, dears.

Now here is where your advice should come in.

Give me advice on comfy shoes.
Please.

Any pair of shoes, cute or ugly (I don't care at this point about style) that have been comfortable and as close to blister-free as possible.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!

Thanks. Now I'm off to tend to my bloody pinky toe.

*By the way, today I wore shoes my mom and I refer to as sheep shoes.
The insides are fluffy and appear soft and loving.
But they aren't, apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment