i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

lack of...

You know when you're watching a movie and laugh because movies always portray such unrealistic happenings? You know, like the poor, unfortunate soul who goes to work/school and finds that he/she had forgotten to wear pants...

Well, maybe these situations aren't as unrealistic as we thought. Maybe these happenings, happen often.

Because, today, I was that poor, unfortunate soul.

I forgot to wear pants to school today. (No, this really isn't a joke.)

It isn't as bad as it sounds, though. However, it was still bad, not to mention, awkwardly embarrassing.

I wore a (thank goodness) kind of long shirt, some thick tights...and I was supposed to also put on a cute denim skirt. When I was getting dressed, I couldn't find the skirt, so I made a mental note to go find it after I had got the rest of myself ready.

My mental notes don't work very well.

It took me about twenty minutes in the car, on my way to school, to realize...yeah...I'd forgotten to wear anything on the bottom half of me, only tights... Awkward.

You'd think I would have noticed this vital piece of information when I walked out to my car and felt the cold air attack me. Well, sure, I felt it, but obviously paid no mind to it. Oh, how I wish I would have.

Normally, I probably would have been like forget it I'm missing my first class...but I missed it last time and I was sure we had a test today. Simply, I couldn't miss-pants or no pants. (I guess in my case, skirt or no skirt..)

As I said, I was lucky and wore a semi-long shirt. I got to school, pulled it down, down, down and walked as confidently as I could into class. A boy I sit next to told me I looked cute, but he only said that cause he liked that he could nearly see my bum and my skin color was showing through my tights.

Say it with me this time: AWKWARD.

I just hope no one else noticed I was actually skirt-less. Maybe, hopefully, fingers crossed, they just think I'm rockin' some weird style...

The point I'm trying to make is, next time you leave your homes, check yourself. Make sure you have pants on. You think it will never happen to you...but it does. Learn from my mistakes. You don't want the sketchy looks and the embarrassment of walking down a hall lined with people...while you're walking without an important item of clothing.



My outfit...
Yes, thats my skin you can see through those tights, guys.
Close up?

Moral of the post: WEAR PANTS or SKIRTS
or
FEEL REAL STUPID

the choice is yours

1 comment:

  1. oh chels you are so funny. i love you this made my whole day.

    ReplyDelete