i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Lil Bizzie the birthday girl

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAVANNAH KLAIRE!!!!!!!!!

Today, my little buggie, Savannah is twelve. Twelve.. Jeepers, she's getting to be a big girl.


Savannah is a lovely little darling. She is the cutest. I love her.
In honor of her big day, I thought I'd list 12 things I like about the little cutie-head.
Although, I could list like...10 thousand billion.
(She is that great.)

  1. Savannah is my shadow. She tries so hard to be like me, its flattering. She makes me feel good about myself.
  2. Savannah is ambitious. It seems like she is always trying new things, and instantly mastering them. She's my idol, basically.
  3. Savannah's favorite color is yellow. In fact, one of the main colors in her room is yellow.
  4. Savannah is a pretty dancer. I love watching her.
  5. Savannah has hair to die for. Serious. It is long, thick and ridiculously gorgeous.
  6. Savannah likes to scare people. She has a knack for hiding in the right place, and jumping out at the right time.
  7. Savannah loves animals. Dogs, especially.
  8. Savannah is caring. She always is asking how I'm doing, how things are going in my life, and she always listens to me talk, vent, etc. Fabulous.
  9. Savannah is tall. I don't know if she's taller than most kids, or if I'm just short, but she is just barely shorter than me. Its crazy.
  10. Savannah is creative. You should see some of the stuff this girl makes, draws, etc. Mind blowing.
  11. Savannah is funny. She has a cute personality. She's always keeping us laughing.
  12. Savannah is my best friend. Adi and I are the luckiest people in the world, because we get her as a sister. She is so reliable, sweet, enthusiastic, supportive and everything else anyone would want in a best friend.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIZBANNAH!!
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, GIRLIE.

No comments:

Post a Comment