i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

templars

As if going to the temple wasn't already the best experience ever, try going with your little sister. It makes a significant difference you never knew could happen. Dead serious.

Two weeks ago, Savannah turned the magical #12 and therefore, is now able to go inside of the temple. I've been waiting for her to turn twelve for years, now, for this exact reason. I've always wanted a reliable temple buddy, and now I have one. The cutest, sweetest one. I win when it comes to the game of lucky.

Since Savannah has been able to, we've gone every Wednesday. All two of them. But it is a tradition we will definitely keep up with, no doubt about it. There is something about the temple that just makes you want to go there again and again and again. Savannah and I are both really feeling it.

I'm so lucky. So lucky. 
  • Savannah can go to the temple with me
  • There is a temple only 15 minutes away from my front porch
  • I'm LDS
So lucky - what did I tell you?! 


It is possible this is one of the most unattractive photographs of me, yes, but here we are leaving the temple. {I really tried to get the actual temple in the background behind us, but the sun was bright, I'm bad at self-portraits, and we had to hurry Savannah back home for Young Women.}



No comments:

Post a Comment