i'm chelseakate. my daddy calls me boj. thanks for visiting. enjoy. xoxo.

Monday, September 27, 2010

i hate the fact that i've been forced into being a morning person

I like to look cute. When I go out for the day, I like to be ready. I like to look presentable. Usually. However, waking up at 5-5:30am most mornings, sometimes puts a damper on my lets-get-cute-and-ready attitude. I still try to look at least socially acceptable, but the outcome is never what it would normally be if I woke up at 9 or 10 and had 1-2 hours to get ready. 

The typical Monday/Wednesday/Friday morning goes as follows, typically, for me:
  • Roll, grumpily and very sleepily out of bed at 5:15ish, usually
  • Say my prayers
  • Put on my outfit I chose the previous night
  • Stick my iPod in my ears
  • Wander up two floors to my bathroom
  • Put in my contacts
  • Put on my make up (depending on how good i woke up that morning, decides how good my make up will look...aka the time i will spend on it)
  • Brush and floss all my teethies
  • Put on deodorant 
  • Brush my hair
  • Do my hair (same rules apply as with my make up, here)
  • Drench myself with my body spray (vanilla lace=yum)
  • Find some comfy shoes and put them on 
  • Gather up all my school stuff and put it in my giant, cute backpack (on fridays i take my guitar)
  • Grab a Cliff Bar and a Chocolate Soy Milk
  • Find my keys
  • Walk out to my Jeep
  • Off to school, goes ChelseaKate - leave by 6:25
The typical Tuesday/Thursday, however goes this way:
  • Get out of bed around 7, a little happier on these days seeing as I get to sleep in a little longer
  • Say my prayers
  • Find a cute outfit (these days i have more time to spend on myself)
  • Grab my iPod
  • Go upstairs and see what's for breakfast
  • Eat breakfast
  • Go up to my bathroom
  • Put in my contacts
  • Do my make up, hair, all that getting ready jazz
  • Gather up my school stuff
  • Find my keys
  • Walk out to my Jeep
  • Off to school, goes ChelseaKate - leave by 9:20
There is no typical Saturday. That is my "be spontaneous day."

Sunday isn't too different from school days, except some mornings I'm running around my house like crazy trying to prepare for my primary lesson. Oh, we have church at 9. Um, I can't wait til next year. 11 o'clock church sounds like heaven.



No comments:

Post a Comment